Other than that, it also lets you connect with your customers in real-time. You can connect with them using SMS and emails, integrate the feature in software using API and also analyze with a detailed report. The last major feature is the market automation that lets you grow and build relationships at a steady pace. You can create workflows using smart drag and drop editor and engage with users automatically.
Who is it for?
SendinBlue can be used by any business who wants the best marketing automation and email marketing solution. It comes with tons of features with affordable cost.
They offer support according to your choice of plan. You will get an email, and phone support for all the plans expect Enterprise plan where you get dedicated account manager.
- Unlimited Emails
- Tracking & Reporting
- Customizable Templates
- Email Scheduling
- Contact List Import
- List Segmentation
- Apps & Integrations
- Email Automation
- eCommerce integration
- Send Time Optimization
- Landing Pages
- Split Testing
- Automated follow-ups
- Lead Prospecting
- Freemium, Subscription
- Free: 300/emails/day, unlimited contacts
- Lite: $25/mo., 40,000 emails/mo., everything in free, plus no daily sending limit
- Essential: $39/mo, 60,000 emails/mo., everything in lite, plus advanced statistics and no SendinBlue branding
- Premium: $66/mo., 120,000 emails/mo., everything in Essential, plus, landing page builder, unlimited automation workflow and send time optimization
- Enterprise: Custom pricing, services pack and dedicated account manager
SMS plans: You can check the SMS plans here: https://www.sendinblue.com/pricing/#tab-plan-smsplan
IP Plan: They offer dedicated IP for $145 per year.
You can check more about all of their features per plan here :https://www.sendinblue.com/pricing/#tab-plan-emailplan
Alternatives to SendinBlue
Be the first to leave a review.