Salesforce Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : CRM Software , | The score for this software has increased over the past month.
- Proper account and contact management
- Lead management
- Sales data
- In-Line editing
- Salesforce mobile app
- Visual Workflow
- Case management
- Duplicate blocking
- Einstein lead scoring
- Roles and permissions
- Campaign influence
- Drag and drop interface
SupportSalesforce offers excellent support. You can contact them through your dashboard, and they reply within a few hours. For more information regarding support, we recommend visiting their support page here: https://help.salesforce.com/mysuccesshub?id=solutionFinder
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
4 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with Salesforce
- Category leader in Customer Relationship Management
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
Customer Relationship Management
# 1 position out of 6 items
Salesforce Pricing Overview
- $25 /
- Available (Credit Card required)
- Free trial: 1-month free trial
- Lightning essentials: $25/user/month, lead-management main feature, up to 5 users
- Lightning professional: $75/user/month, campaign management main feature, any size team
- Lightning enterprise: $150/user/month, advanced reporting main feature
- Lightning unlimited: $300/user/month, unlimited support
Each plan offers a plethora of features which we recommend checking here: https://www.salesforce.com/in/products/sales-cloud/pricing/
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare Salesforce to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Salesforce our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to Salesforce
Not quite satisfied with Salesforce? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Sibro. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are SANeFORCE which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best Salesforce alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 68.33 % satisfaction rate which means Salesforce is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Salesforce good for beginners?
Q. How much does Salesforce cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with Salesforce?
Q. Are there any coupons for Salesforce?
Q. Can I try Salesforce for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Salesforce?
Q. Is Salesforce the best CRM Software ?
Q. Which is better Salesforce or Salonist Software?
Be the first to leave a review.