When using this plugin, you can accept credit card payments by using popular payment methods including 2CheckOut, PayPall Pro, Stripe, BrainTree, etc. The integrated subscription package feature allows you to create unlimited number of packages at various price points.
The plugin also comes with readymade email templates for various events like new member registration, payment confirmation, reminder before expiry, etc. You can export the member data as a CSV file.
There are several pricing plans for the plugin. The basic one starts at $49 per year.
- Versatile dashboard for easy customer management
- Simple upgrade and downgrade system for members
- Total support for payment modules and WooCommerce
- Detailed report for tracking website performance
4 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Membership Plugins For WordPress (2020 Compared)
0 Reasons not to buy
- 1-Click Upsells
- Trial Offers
- Overdue Payment Handling
- Customer Management
Alternatives to Restrict Content Pro
Be the first to leave a review.