Adding a custom looking video player which still works with YouTube is everyone’s dream. If that’s exactly what you’re looking for, then check out what reEmbed has to offer. It works with DailyMotion, Vimeo, and YouTube and implements an HTML5 video player into the website. The plugin allows putting your logo on the video, and change the overall look of the player, to get a complete custom solution. You can begin using it for free but can also opt for the paid versions.
- The whole module is responsive to ensure proper support for mobile and tablet devices.
- It can give instant notifications about broken video links to the webmaster.
- A built-in analytics tool is available to help you check the performance of the videos and track impressions.
5 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Category leader in Best WordPress Video Player Plugins 2020
- A contender in Best WordPress Vimeo Plugins 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Freemium, Subscription
Alternatives to reEmbed
Be the first to leave a review.