The best chance we have is to start with a plugin, available for free, and also packs a paid version. The very first plugin I’m recommending passes this checklist, and this is the very first reason why I’m mentioning it on top. It packs customization options which will help you achieve a custom solution, without writing a single code, and if you feel like coding, then it does support custom CSS. It can take care of the categories for different products and has specific features for the same. The search tool is also included in the package which is powered by AJAX, making sure that the webpage isn’t required to be loaded to refresh the elements.
- The catalog is filterable even via URL, allowing the products to be listed as per a category.
- It packs a dedicated Options Panel, allowing the webmaster quickly to bring the possible visual and functional changes.
- Everything is SEO friendly, and if you go with the premium version, SEO compatibility is increased further.
- It is available for free and is always kept updated to work with the modern WordPress version.
5 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Category leader in Free WordPress Product Catalog Plugins 2019 (No Shopping Cart need)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Multi Language
- Sort & Filter
- Advanced Search & Filtering
- $50 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Available (No Credit Card required)
Alternatives to Product Catalog
Be the first to leave a review.