Product Catalog Reviews: Pricing and Features
- No particluar area
Manage by : Brian | Category : WordPress , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
The best chance we have is to start with a plugin, available for free, and also packs a paid version. The very first plugin I’m recommending passes this checklist, and this is the very first reason why I’m mentioning it on top. It packs customization options which will help you achieve a custom solution, without writing a single code, and if you feel like coding, then it does support custom CSS. It can take care of the categories for different products and has specific features for the same. The search tool is also included in the package which is powered by AJAX, making sure that the webpage isn’t required to be loaded to refresh the elements.
- The catalog is filterable even via URL, allowing the products to be listed as per a category.
- It packs a dedicated Options Panel, allowing the webmaster quickly to bring the possible visual and functional changes.
- Everything is SEO friendly, and if you go with the premium version, SEO compatibility is increased further.
- It is available for free and is always kept updated to work with the modern WordPress version.
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
5 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- Category leader in Free WordPress Product Catalog Plugins 2020 (No Shopping Cart need)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
Ranking & Positions
Product Catalog Pricing Overview
- $50 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Available (No Credit Card required)
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare Product Catalog to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Product Catalog our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to Product Catalog
Not quite satisfied with Product Catalog? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Posts Table Pro. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Posts Table Pro which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best Product Catalog alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 77.33 % satisfaction rate which means Product Catalog is below this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Product Catalog good for beginners?
Q. How good is Product Catalog in United States?
Q. How much does Product Catalog cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with Product Catalog?
Q. Are there any coupons for Product Catalog?
Q. Can I try Product Catalog for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Product Catalog?
Q. Is Product Catalog the best WordPress Product Catalog Plugin ?
Q. Which is better Product Catalog or Posts Table Pro?
Be the first to leave a review.