It’s one of the safest product to choose in this compilation because of two reasons. First, it’s a free product from a known and highly passionate developer, MyThemeShop, and second, there is a Pro (paid) version of the same theme available. Once you find the free one helpful, then you can opt for the paid one in future and get more features without changing the whole look of the blog. It’s a theme specifically designed to offer dedicated areas for advertisements and it can be used for almost any niche. It even packs a dedicated Theme Options panel to help the webmaster to come quickly up with visual and functional changes.It does come with a normal level of support from the developer team behind, which is impressive for a free product.
- The theme is ready for SEO norms and even comes with optimization for performance tabs, ensuring higher ranking on SERPs.
- It uses a responsive layout, making sure that the blog is functioning and looking perfect on mobile devices.
- It comes with a bunch of customization options which are easy to put up.
5 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Free AdSense Optimized WordPress Themes 2019
- A contender in Best Free Magazine WordPress Themes 2019
0 Reasons not to buy
- RTL supported
- Custom Post Types
- Multiple header styles
- Responsive design
- SEO Optimized
- Custom Widgets
- Inline Editing
- Translation Ready
Alternatives to Point Theme
Be the first to leave a review.