PodBean Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : Hosting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?As you can guess, this hosting is specialized for podcasters. If you have a podcast and are looking for a reliable host for creating your podcasting website, PodBean should be one of your top choices. There are several pricing plans to accommodate different levels of podcasters.
- There are lots of ready-made themes that can be fully customized according to your requirements.
- The inbuilt site builder will let you create personalized layouts for your website.
- Thanks to the embeddable player, you can easily embed the podcast player on any place of your website.
- Reliable cloud hosting will make sure that your site and the podcast files are always accessible to the visitors.
- Own branding options will make it a lot easier to use your branding principles on the website.
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth will ensure that you have the necessary resources to build up a massive podcast network.
- You can monetize your podcast by integrating third-party ads
- The handy premium content feature can be another way to earn some extra revenue
- If you have a passionate group of followers, crowdfunding could be another effective monetization option
- Dedicated iPhone and Android apps will allow the listeners to keep up with your episodes.
- The powerful analysis tools will help you to keep track of the major KPI’s of your podcast.
- The business plan allows you to remove the PodBean branding and use multiple podcasting channels.
Pricing & SupportPodBean has several pricing packages for podcasters, which are – Advanced: Priced at $5 per month, the Advanced plan offers 100MB storage and 100GB bandwidth per month, embeddable players, iPhone and Android apps, professional podcast themes, basic stats, etc. Unlimited Audio: For $14 per month, this plan includes all the benefits of the Advanced plan. What’s more, it offers unlimited audio storage and unmetered bandwidth, domain mapping, and premium podcasting features. Unlimited Video: At $39 per month, this plan comes with all the features of the Unlimited Audio plan. As an additional bonus, this plan offers unlimited storage for all file types. Business: For an eye-watering $129 per month, the Business plan offers all the benefits of the Unlimited Video plan. Besides, it also allows multiple admins, premium bandwidth, priority support, private podcast, and options to remove the PodBean branding and operate multiple channels. There are lots of basic and advanced level tutorials along with video tutorials to help you get started. It is also possible to get support by using the live chat or support ticket features.
- Dedicated podcasting features
- Several monetization options for the podcasts
- Built-in player for embedding podcasts on website
- Ready-made themes and site builder
- No support hotline for the customers
- No mention of SSL or other security options
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Category leader in Best Podcast Hosting (2020 Compared)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
PodBean Pricing Overview
- $3 /
- Freemium, Subscription
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $3 to $29 . Features various on the plan Selected.
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare PodBean to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating PodBean our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to PodBean
Not quite satisfied with PodBean? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Buzzsprout. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are InfinityFree which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best PodBean alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 59.5 % satisfaction rate which means PodBean is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is PodBean good for beginners?
Q. How good is PodBean in United States?
Q. How much does PodBean cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with PodBean?
Q. Are there any coupons for PodBean?
Q. Can I try PodBean for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to PodBean?
Q. Is PodBean the best Podcast Hosting Service ?
Q. Which is better PodBean or Buzzsprout?
Be the first to leave a review.