Pipedrive Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : Productivity software , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?Pipedrive specializes in helping you to set up an activity-based selling process. It provides you with the necessary tools to control the actions that will lead to sales. If you are looking for a new CRM solution with a strong focus on increasing sales, Pipedrive will be an excellent choice for you.
- The tool offers a clearly visible display of your sales pipeline
- It allows you to create custom products with a unique code, production cost, special notes, etc.
- You can customize the interface according to your needs
- There is a built-in contact form to communicate with your target customers
- Drag-and-drop interface makes it a lot easier to manage the deals, contacts, and activities
- Complete email integration with smart BCC allows you track email conversions in a simple way
- Integrated scheduling with reminder and notification features will ensure that you do not forget about any important task or event
- The activity calendar will offer a visual representation of the week
- Sales reports can be customized to track the KPIs of your business
- You can use the unique sales forecasting tool to get a rough idea about the number of sales
- Dedicated iOS and Android apps to take your sales pipeline wherever you go
- It is possible to import and export data to use on other tools
- Complete integration with Google Drive, Contacts, and Calendar will keep your data synced
- The tool works correctly with all the popular email marketing, automation, tracking, and lead generation tools
- Multi-tier backups for your data will ensure the proper security for your valuable business data
- As it is available in more than a dozen languages with support for all the major currencies, you can use Pipedrive for your international business as well
Pricing & SupportPipedrive offers three pricing plans, which are – Silver: For $10 per user per month, this plan includes all the sales management features, small email BCC, 2GB storage per user live chat and email support. Gold: Priced at $24 per user per month, the Gold plan offers all the benefits of Silver. What’s more, you will also get full email sync, 5GB storage per user, and customizable email templates. Platinum: For a monthly priced of $63 per user, this plan includes all the Gold benefits. You will also enjoy 100GB storage per user, phone support along with advanced speed and reliability. There is a free trial to help you get a taste of the feature before you choose any of the premium plans. The Pipedrive support center includes detailed documentation along with quick help, FAQ, and webinars. It is also possible to use the live chat feature to get help for any advanced issues.
- Drag-and-drop feature allows you to manage the sales process in a simple way,
- Powerful scheduling option with calendar view of the week,
- Close integration with Google apps and lots of other business tools,
- Mobile apps for managing your sales activities on-the-fly.
- Live chat not available 24/7,
- Storing customer data in the cloud might cause legal issues for some businesses.
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
2 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Project Management Software 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
Pipedrive Pricing Overview
- Free trail, Subscription
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare Pipedrive to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Pipedrive our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to Pipedrive
Not quite satisfied with Pipedrive? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Hive. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Jira which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best Pipedrive alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 72.5 % satisfaction rate which means Pipedrive is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Pipedrive good for beginners?
Q. How good is Pipedrive in United Kingdom?
Q. How much does Pipedrive cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with Pipedrive?
Q. Are there any coupons for Pipedrive?
Q. Can I try Pipedrive for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Pipedrive?
Q. Is Pipedrive the best Project Management Software ?
Q. Which is better Pipedrive or Asana?
Be the first to leave a review.