Choosing a pinboard style WordPress theme might just be the best thing for your online business whether you run a magazine or blog. In the 2012 Pinterest grew 379, 599% and there was a similar success for a well-known adult site who Experience exponential growth after implementing the Pinterest style layout.
Pinstagram is one of the best Pinterest Styles themes I’ve come across the most popular robust temperate currently available.
Pinstagram is a very widget friendly, responsive, multi-language, SEO friendly optimized WordPress theme. It has everything that other themes on this list have. The main question is whether you will like how it looks. Or is it? Pinstagram is, in fact, full of specially designed tricks that can help force readers to engage with your page. The real question is whether the person who bought it will know how to use the tricks.
- Numerous amount of font icons eradicates in the need of using additional images which couldn’t slow down your site.
- Schema integration which allows the search engine to display rich snippets giving your giving you more exposure in search.
- It’s also translation ready meaning you can to reach users in languages other than English
- Money Back Guarantee
- Backup & Monitoring
- Popular Applications With 1-Click
- 24/7 Support
- Control Panel Integration
- social media integration
- Adsense optimized
- SEO ready
- custom widgets included
- clean & translation ready
- Featured Content Slider
- Multiple Content Layouts
- Responsive Design
- Translation Ready
- Custom Widgets
Price starts from $29 to $59. Features varies on selected plan.
Alternatives to Pinstagram
Be the first to leave a review.