Pair Networks Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : Hosting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?Pair Networks offers several hosting plans to meet different types of customer requirements. With their generous storage and bandwidth allowance, the shared plans will be especially suitable if you want to host several websites. The exclusive hosting discounts will be attractive for non-profit and open-source organizations.
- Being in the service for more than 20 years, this is one of the oldest hosting companies that are still around.
- All of its shared hosting plans allow you to host an unlimited number of websites.
- You can use the drag-and-drop website builder to develop custom layouts for your site.
- The one-click WordPress installer will come in handy to get started quickly.
- The optional CDN network will help you enhance the website performance.
- All shared plans enable you to create up to 500 branded email addresses.
- The regular data backup service will offer the best security for your valuable information.
- All of its data centers feature multiple power backups to ensure 24/7 availability of your websites.
- You can choose any of the several SSL certificate types.
- It is possible to upgrade or downgrade your plan for a short period of time without any penalty.
- The generous money back guarantees period will help you get a refund in case of any problems.
- There is an attractive referral program that offers benefits both for you and the new customer(s).
- Non-profit organizations can get a special discount for the hosting plan.
Pricing & SupportPair Networks offers several hosting plans including shared, dedicated, VPS, cloud, etc. All the shared plans allow you to host an unlimited number of websites, create up to 500 email addresses, and use the drag-and-drop page builder. Here’s the pricing for the shared plans – Package 1: For $5.95 per month, this plan offers 15GB storage and 75GB bandwidth. Package 2: Priced at $9.95 per month, this plan comes with 30GB storage and 150Gb bandwidth. Package 3: For a monthly priced of $17.95, Package 3 includes 60GB SSD storage and 300Gb bandwidth. Package 4: This plan is priced at $29.95 per month, and includes 80GB SSD storage, 400GB bandwidth. All plans come with a unique 100-day money back guarantee. There is a knowledge base to help you find answers to the frequently asked questions. You can search for your question or browse the categories. It is also possible to get instant support by using the 24/7 phone and email options.
- All plans offer unlimited websites.
- Shared plans offer a generous amount of storage and bandwidth.
- Unique 100-day money back guarantee.
- Non-profit organizations get special discounts.
- Doesn’t offer a free domain with any plan
- Software installation requires separate monthly payment
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
1 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
Pair Networks Pricing Overview
- $9.00 /
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $9.00 to $13.00 . Features various on the plan Selected.
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare Pair Networks to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating Pair Networks our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to Pair Networks
Not quite satisfied with Pair Networks? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Inmotion Hosting. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are FastComet which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best Pair Networks alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 68.32 % satisfaction rate which means Pair Networks is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Pair Networks good for beginners?
Q. How much does Pair Networks cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with Pair Networks?
Q. Are there any coupons for Pair Networks?
Q. Can I try Pair Networks for free?
Q. Is Pair Networks the best WordPress Hosting ?
Q. Which is better Pair Networks or Hostinger?
Be the first to leave a review.