While, the first option was paid, the second best in our list is free to use. Although the features offered are, of course, limited compared to the OptimMonster, but they are good enough to keep you addicted and keep using it. It comes with gorgeous design layouts, which can be used to quickly sketch a pop-up, asking to subscribe.
You’re allowed to set the occurrence timing and exact place on the website. You can even vary them from post to post, or pages to pages. If you’re in a hurry, then you can simply start using it, and within five minutes, a basic but pretty good looking setup will be done. In short, go ahead and check it out, before you pay for any premium one while your needs are full filled by this free one.
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best WordPress Call to Action Plugins for greater Conversions 2020
- A contender in Best WordPress Popup Plugins (2020 Compared)
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to Optin Forms
Be the first to leave a review.