As you can judge from the name itself, it puts an opt-in form before the content, asking the visitors to sign up for the newsletter or perform a social sharing action, in order to unlock the content. It works with all known email subscription management tools like Aweber, MailChimp, GetResponse, etc., and is compatible to work on almost any web browser. In fact, the layout is responsive to ensure proper functionality of the modules on smartphones and tablets. It comes with two different locking styles which are both interactive in nature. The plugin is compatible with active translation and comes with six months of dedicated support.
- It supports event tracking with built-in support for Google Analytics.
- The plugin packs 60+ configuration options which can be used to get a custom solution as per the situation.
- It supports caching plugins like W3 Total Cache, thus, making sure the performance always stays top-notch.
- It can be implemented using Shortcode, as it packs a built-in support for the same.
2 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best Social Content Locker WordPress Plugins 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- One time license
Alternatives to Opt-In Content Locker
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Opt-In Content Locker good for beginners?
Q. How good is Opt-In Content Locker in India?
Q. How much does Opt-In Content Locker cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with Opt-In Content Locker?
Q. Is there any coupons for Opt-In Content Locker?
Q. Is Opt-In Content Locker any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try Opt-In Content Locker for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Opt-In Content Locker?
Q. Is Opt-In Content Locker the best WordPress Mailing List Plugin ?
Q. Which is better Opt-In Content Locker or Bloom Plugin?
Be the first to leave a review.