If you don’t have a budget for now, then here is a premium class plugin available without any price tag. I’ve personally used it on one of my blogs and it worked like a champ. It puts a simple lock on a particular section, which can be initiated using a shortcode, asking visitors to do a social share in order to unlock the part. It works with Twitter, Google+, and Facebook, the three major source of social traffic, and it can be used on any type of URL i.e. content type. Everything is good on the performance side, making the module load at super fast speed and the plugin is also developer friendly, allowing them to create their custom visuals and functionalities. Later when you can afford to pay, go for its paid version which can unlock few more options. The paid feature can unlock other social platforms and also come with dedicated support.
- It packs four different types of locks, including CSS Selector, Skip & Lock, and More Tag.
- It is compatible with Visual Composer, allowing the webmaster to use the popular drag & drop page builder and bring visual changes without coding.
- The complete module is SEO friendly, making the locked content visible to the search engine bots.
- It packs a built-in analytics, giving you proper details on the performance of the module.
- Freemium, One time license
Alternatives to OnePress Social Locker
Be the first to leave a review.