Who is it for?
It works for any business out there. However, it is more effective for business who sell something.
- Works with Shopify and other popular platforms
- Easy to set up.
- Auto track activities on the website.
- Auto display the information
- Create FOMO
- Comes with different display templates
They provide support through a ticketing system. To access it, you need to login into your account and then either check ticket status or submit a new one.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- A contender in + Best Social Proof Software 2019 (Vetted by Business Owners)
2 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Real-time Tracking
- Cross Platform Messages
- Activity Notifications
- Widget Templates
- $19 /
- Freemium, Subscription
To get access to Notif, you need to get their Lead Generation and Tracking plan. It is available according to the contacts you are working with.
- 2000 contacts – Free
- 10,000 contacts – $19/mo.
- 25,000 contacts – $34.50/mo.
- 50,000 contacts – $49.50/mo.
- 100,000 contacts – $99.50/mo.
All these plans come with other features such as Lead Tracking JS Script, WordPress Optin Forms, Content Upgrade With Promo Box and so on. For the whole list, we recommend visiting their pricing page here: https://retainly.co/pricing
Alternatives to Notif
Be the first to leave a review.