- Track your website ranking
- Search visibility score
- Local ranking base on national, city, and neighborhood levels.
- Keyword Research with suggestions and flitters
- Track links to your website or a competitor
- Spam analysis to avoid penalties
- Website audit with recommended fixes.
- On page optimization suggestions
- Custom report with an overview of your site performance
- You get access to the Moz Academy which as a few useful videos (they are all great however a lot is beginner level)
- Active Forum to ask SEO related questions
- And finally for me is you get access to keyword explorer.
- A must-have tool if you run a base local business
- Slightly overpriced and hyped for what it is.
- The on page suggestion is very generic when compared to SEMrush or Alexa
PREFERRED USER GROUP
Small businesses owners and enterprise companies. I pay for this to get access to the keyword explorer so that I can track the consistency across the different tools I use for smarter decision making. I will put my hand up and say that I don’t use much of the features. Moz could be an alternative for you.
EASE OF USE
The software is pretty straightforward to use, and you get lots of in-depth documentation and tutorials to help you get started. Acess to the Moz Academy is worth the entry price alone.
Overall, I would say if you are a local business Moz all the way otherwise SEMrush. However, if money is not an issue for you, then I would say sign up to Moz and you can use in conjunction with some of the other tools mentioned here to make smarter marketing moves.
- Site Audit
- Brand Monitoring
- On Page SEO Checker
- Backlink Audit Tool
- Keyword Difficulty
- Rank Tracking
- Competitors keywords analysis
- Organic keywords changes
- SEO Toolbar
- Custom reports
- Available (No Credit Card required)
Alternatives to Moz
Be the first to leave a review.