Memberful lets you design your plan from scratch. It doesn’t matter what you are trying to sell; it will fit all needs from the get-go. Once your plan is complete, you can add a buy link which when clicked opens up a payment overlay. It makes it easy for visitors to buy a membership.
Who is it for?
It is primarily aimed at companies or business. It is also suited for big companies as it can scale quickly. Media companies, for example, can sell membership and offer exclusive creative content. Gimlet Media, Sue Bryce Education, and Stratechery are few companies that use the plugin.
- Easy and fast setup
- Customize your content the way you want and sell it accordingly
- 256-bit SSL.
- PCI compliant
- Send email newsletters
- Supports conversion and
- analytics tracking
- Starter: $0/mo, +10% transaction fee, 2 plans
- Pro: $25/mo, +2% transaction fees
- Enterprise: $100/mo, +1% transaction fees
They provide support through chat and support forums. The chat box on their site is only available from Monday to Friday.
2 Reasons to buy
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- A contender in Best Membership Plugins For WordPress (2019 Compared)
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Trial Offers
- Customer Management
- Freemium, Subscription
Transaction charges apply
Alternatives to Memberful
Be the first to leave a review.