- Pre-written outreach templates
- Personalization and customization
- Automatic follow-ups
- Integration with premium services
You can contact them at support(at)mailshake.com to get support. However, there is clear mention of how they provide it including the time and day of their availability.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with MailShake
- A contender in Blogger Outreach Tools (2020 Compared by Actual Users!)
2 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Unlimited Emails
- Tracking & Reporting
- Customizable Templates
- Email Scheduling
- Contact List Import
- Apps & Integrations
- Split Testing
- Automated follow-ups
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- $29 /
- Basic: $29/month/user., unlimited email aliases, personalization, email management, personalization and much more!
- Pro: $49/month/user., all the features of the basic plan, A/B testing, teammate campaign filter, higher API limits.
There is no free trial with any of the packages.
Alternatives to MailShake
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is MailShake good for beginners?
Q. How good is MailShake in ?
Q. How much does MailShake cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with MailShake?
Q. Is there any coupons for MailShake?
Q. Is MailShake any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try MailShake for free?
Q. Is MailShake the best Blogger Outreach Tool ?
Q. Which is better MailShake or Ninja Outreach?
Be the first to leave a review.