Who is it for?
MailChimp can be used by anyone, from marketers to small business. You can be a local business or a blogger; you can grow using MailChimp. However, it is an ideal fit for bloggers.
- Connect stores easily including Shopify, Magento, etc.
- Offers powerful automation
- Offers marketing streamline
- Create interesting call to actions
- Offers mobile app
- Great design for different brands
- Advanced analytics
- Tons of integrations
- Great flexible API
MailChimp provides great support. They offer the support using emails and live chat. Also, to avail it, you need to login into your account.
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- A contender in Email Marketing Services Compared (2019 Free & Paid)
0 Reasons not to buy
- Unlimited Emails
- Tracking & Reporting
- Customizable Templates
- Email Scheduling
- Contact List Import
- List Segmentation
- Apps & Integrations
- Email Automation
- Event Marketing
- eCommerce integration
- Send Time Optimization
- Landing Pages
- Freemium, Subscription
- Forever Free: $0/mo., contacts up to 2,000, emails up to 12,000 per month
- Growing Business: $10/mo., unlimited contacts and emails per month
Pro: $199/mo., unlimited contacts and emails per month.
Alternatives to MailChimp
Be the first to leave a review.