Who is it for?
Magento is for the startups, business, and an individual who want to start an eCommerce site. It is flexible enough to be used in almost any scenarios. It is also easy to set up. It also reduces business cost and provides complete control over the eCommerce business.
- Provides promotions, marketing and conversion tools
- Search engine optimization out of the box
- Complete site management
- Catalog management
- Catalog Browsing
- Product Browsing
- Payment, Shipping and Checkout management
- Order management
- Customer accounts
- International support
- Reporting and Analytics
- Mobile eCommerce
The community edition doesn’t come with any official support. However, you can get support through open-source community and forums. The enterprise edition offers 24/7 support.
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best eCommerce Website Builders (2020)
- The core product is 100% free
0 Reasons not to buy
- Site Customization
- Custom Domains
- Beautiful Themes
- File Storage
- Mobile Friendly
- Online Store
- Multiple Payment Methods
- Open source, Subscription
Magento comes in two different version.
- Magento Community Edition: Completely free. It doesn’t offer official support.
Magento Enterprise Edition: Can cost up to $22,000 per year
Alternatives to Magento
Be the first to leave a review.