Who is it for?
As I said in the intro, Liquid Web is perfect for large companies or businesses that attract a lot of visitors every day. Industry influencers with a large following, multi-national corporations, large digital agencies will also benefit from the various hosting packages offered by Liquid Web.
- You will get 100% network and power uptime guarantees backed up with 1,000% compensation.
- Pro-active security and performance surveillance features will deliver the best results for your site.
- Site-wide caching will significantly improve the loading speed of your website’s pages.
- Image compression with delayed image loading will come in handy for managing media-heavy sites.
- The plans are optimized for the common CMS platforms so that you can choose any platform you want.
- Native support for all regular e-commerce platforms will allow you to manage large-scale online businesses.
- The optional off-site backup will keep your sensible data totally secure.
- You can use the PCI compliance scanning and SSL certificate to assure the visitors about their security.
- Thanks to the Liquidweb’s pro team of 250+ Red Hat and Microsoft certified engineers; you won’t have to hire an additional system admin.
- The privately owned infrastructure allows the company to have total control over the performance.
- Professional disaster planning will keep your website and data secure in any unexpected event.
- Superior load balancing technology will deliver the necessary resources to all websites.
- The reliable, professional customer support will handle any website issue within the shortest possible time.
Pricing & Support
Liquid Web offers several plans for the dedicated, cloud VPS, cloud dedicated, private cloud, and managed WordPress hosting services. Let’s take a close look at their most affordable plans, which are the cloud VPS plans –
2GB RAM: Priced at $59 per month, this plan provides you with a VPS containing 2GB ram, 2 vCPU, 40GB SSD storage, and 10TB bandwidth for your website.
4GB RAM: For $139 per month, this plan includes a VPS with 4GB ram, 4 vCPU, 150GB SSD storage, and 10TB bandwidth.
8GB RAM: For a whopping $219 per month, you will get a VPS with 8GB ram, 8 vCPU, 300GB SSD storage along with 10TB of bandwidth for your turbocharged website.
Liquid Web has a comprehensive knowledge base that will provide answers to most of your usual questions. You can search for your question or browse the tutorials, series of tutorials for specific tasks, common fixes sections, getting started guides, featured articles, or the tags.
It is also possible to get support from the 24/7 support team by using the phone, ticket, or live chat features.
- Offers cutting-edge specifications to power up high-traffic websites
- Utilizes advanced technologies to deliver the best performance
- 30-day money back guarantee in case of any problems
- Excellent customer support team containing qualified professionals
- No shared hosting plans available.
- Plans are way too expensive for individuals, start-ups, or small businesses
1 Reasons to buy
- A contender in Best Cloud Hosting Providers (2019 Compared)
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Backup & Monitoring
- 99.9% Uptime
- 24/7 Support
- Control Panel Integration
- VPS Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- WooCommerce Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- eCommerce Websites
- Web Hosting
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $59 to $150. Features various on the plan Selected.
Alternatives to Liquid Web
Be the first to leave a review.