Apart from that, they offer a wide range of services including cloud, dedicated servers, cybersecurity services, CDN, hosting and so on.
Who is it for?
The services are ideal for startups, business, and enterprise-grade companies. They provide a wide variety of services which can be used in any setup. Enterprises are better suited to take advantage of the services that Leaseweb has to offer.
- 5.5 tbps bandwidth network capacity
- 99.99% core uptime
- 10GE and 100GE uplinks
- Data center at major locations such as New York, London, etc.
- Offers automation.
- 2000+ ISPs peered with.
As they have a wide variety of services, it is not possible to list all the pricing here. That’s why we are going to list the pricing page for services below. Also, the pricing differs according to location.
- Dedicated servers: https://www.leaseweb.com/dedicated-servers
- Colocation: https://www.leaseweb.com/colocation
- Private cloud: https://www.leaseweb.com/cloud/private
- CDN and storage: https://www.leaseweb.com/cdn
- CyberSecurity: https://www.leaseweb.com/cybersecurity-services
- Web hosting: https://www.leaseweb.com/web-hosting
- Leaseweb Backup: https://www.leaseweb.com/add-ons/backup
Support is provided by a wide variety of channels including chat support, email, and telephone.
- Multiple Server Location
- Backup & Monitoring
- 99.9% Uptime
- High performance
- 24/7 Support
- FTP access
- DDoS protection
Alternatives to Leaseweb
Be the first to leave a review.