If your plan is to create a landing page and then grab the subscribers, then Leadpages has gained a big name in the specific need. It is one of the best landing page builders and emails newsletter solutions. It comes with drag & drop visual and functional elements, making it super easy to create gorgeous and super functional web pages. Bottom line, it deserves the number one position among landing page builders and it has even gained it.
- It comes with lead capture pop-ups which are even compatible to work on mobile devices, thanks to the responsive layout.
- It comes with 1-click signup links feature, making sure there isn’t a lot of procedure involved for the user.
- Conversion is kept at the heart of everything and it packs gorgeous templates.
- It packs built-in analytics and A/B testing tools.
6 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best WordPress Mailing List Plugins For WordPress (2019 Compared)
- Category leader in Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins 2019
- Category leader in Landing Page Builders (2019 Compared by Actual Users!)
- A contender in Best WordPress Splash Page Plugins 2019 (real-time updates)
0 Reasons not to buy
- 2-Step Optins
- Geo-Location Targeting
- Drag & Drop Builder
- Fullscreen Welcome Mat
- Floating Bar
- Slide-in Scroll Box
- Content Locker
- Inline Forms
- Campaign Scheduling
- Scroll Trigger
- Timed Display Control
- Referrer Detection
- Device-Based Targeting
- Cookie Retargeting
- Page-Level Targeting
- A/B Testing
- Reports and Dashboards
Alternatives to Leadpages
Be the first to leave a review.