- Product Type: Service
- Software: Web-based
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider powered by Google cloud. They already host some of the largest fortune 500 companies with prices to cater for your smaller mom and pops too.
Who is it for?
Our service is suitable for a wide variety of clients, from new-to WordPress users, bloggers or small business owners to bigger, advanced companies with high traffic sites.
- Our entire infrastructure is built on the Google Cloud Platform (we utilize Google Cloud’s premium tier global network to ensure sites load even faster) and is very different from traditional shared, VPS, or dedicated infrastructure.
- MyKinsta site management dashboard for tracking bandwidth, visitors stats, creating SSL certificates and staging environments.
- All plans include free CDN, SSL, hack fix, full page caching, PHP 7, 7.1 and HHVM support.
- Our pro and higher plans come with free white-glove website migration.
- We have 13 global data centers.
Pricing & Support?
We offer 8 different plans (as well as custom plans) according to the clients’ needs. The entry plan, Starter, is $30/ month, the Pro plan is $60/ month.
For more advanced sites we have our Business and Enterprise plans, four packages of the Business plans from $100/ mo to $400/mo and two Enterprise plans $600/ mo and $900/ mo.
Our pricing model is visitor-based.
Further details: https://kinsta.com/plans/
All of our support engineers are WordPress developers, they create WordPress themes, plugins and contribute back to the core. 24/7 support is available for all of our customers 365 days a year.
Be the first to leave a review.