Who is it for?
The voice communication solution is aimed at startups, businesses, and enterprise who are looking for high-quality communication. The service can be customized according to an individual, teams, and businesses.
- Audio conferencing for all
- Video conferencing
- Mobile apps
- One-click scheduling
- Personal link
- Presenter swap
- Screen sharing
You can contact join.me service by using call. They have proper support for technical support, pricing information, accounting or billing help.
4 Reasons to buy
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
0 Reasons not to buy
- Audio Calls
- Video Conferencing
- Meeting Initiation and Joining
- Mobile Friendly
- Participant Permissions
- $10 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Lite: $10/mo., up to five people with fundamental tools for meetings.
- Pro: $20/mo., Offers more flexibility and power.
- Business: $30/mo., includes key information for large organizations.
The pricing is calculated according to an annual per-user basis.
They also offer non-profit pricing. You can check it here: https://www.join.me/pricing/nonprofit
Alternatives to Join.me
Be the first to leave a review.