For setting a new e-commerce and get few initial sales, iThemes Exchange is a perfect plugin. It is available in free and premium versions, while the free version offering just basic features. The basic ones are good for starters, but you’ll jump for the premium version for the added functionalities and add-ons. A known developer develops the plugin. So, there is nothing to worry about its credibility here.
- The plugin supports both digital and physical products, and any of these can be set up quickly and made available for the users to buy.
- Stripe and PayPal are standards followed from scratch and thus, both of these payment gateways are supported.
- There is an option to offer Coupons, and the functionality is integrated into the checkout page.
- Products can be listed among Categories, and the plugin supports even Tags.
6 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with iThemes Exchange
- A contender in Best E-commerce WordPress Plugins (2020 Free/Paid)
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Freemium, Subscription
Alternatives to iThemes Exchange
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is iThemes Exchange good for beginners?
Q. How good is iThemes Exchange in ?
Q. How much does iThemes Exchange cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with iThemes Exchange?
Q. Is there any coupons for iThemes Exchange?
Q. Is iThemes Exchange any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try iThemes Exchange for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to iThemes Exchange?
Q. Is iThemes Exchange the best E-commerce WordPress Plugin ?
Q. Which is better iThemes Exchange or WooCommerce?
Be the first to leave a review.