- Product Type: Service
- Software: Web-based
Tomas Gorny started Ipower back in 2001. The primary goal of the company is to provide a complete set of online tools to help small and medium businesses come online. These days, Ipower offers more than 200 tools, features, and services for the customers. The company has customers from 100+ countries all over the world.
Who is it for?
Ipower doesn’t offer any unique features in its pricing plans. What’s more, the Starter plan is very limited in some aspects like the number of email accounts, databases, storage, and site builders. The Pro plan could be a potential choice if you are looking for a cheap solution to host multiple websites.
- You will enjoy unlimited storage and disk space in the advanced plans.
- Pro and Pro Plus plans get free domains so that you can get started quickly.
- The built-in FTP accounts and file manager will help you manage the website files.
- Email accounts support auto-responder, forwarding, and spam filtering.
- You can use the integrated website builder to build custom layouts.
- The built-in blog and photo gallery wizards will come in handy to add additional features to your site.
- Detailed website statistics will keep you posted about the important metrics.
- Daily website backups will ensure that you can restore previous versions of the site.
- Premium marketing guides and the ad credits for Google and Bing will help you to promote your business.
- Custom error pages will make it a lot easier to personalize the 404 page.
- Advanced features like the two data center locations, multiple power backup options, and 24/7 network monitoring will ensure a high performance for the website.
Pricing & Support
Ipower offers several pricing plans to cater to the demands of different types of websites. Let’s take a minute to check out its most popular hosting plans –
Starter: Priced at $3.99 per month, the Starter plan allows you to host one website. It comes with 5GB disk space, 250GB bandwidth, one database, one email account, ad credits for Google and Bing, access to premium marketing guides, FTP and file manager, daily backups, and so on.
Pro: For a monthly priced of $3.95, this plan allows you to host an unlimited number of websites with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, 25 databases, 2,500 email accounts, one free domain, limited site builders, basic online store management system, and all the benefits of the Starter plan.
Pro Plus: For $11.99 per month, Pro Plus comes with all the features of the Pro plan. Besides, you will also get three free domains, unlimited number of email accounts, access to premium site builders, advanced online store management system, etc.
You will get clear guidelines in the knowledge base, and user guides sections. For personalized support, you have several options including support tickets, live chat, and dedicated support hotlines.
- Pro Plus plan comes with three free domains
- All plans include $200 ad credits for Google and Bing
- Daily backup to keep your data safe
- Multiple power options with 24/7 network monitoring
- The starter plan allows only one email account
- No mention of one-click software installation
Be the first to leave a review.