Who is it for?
iPage allows you to take advantage of the low introductory price for longer terms, which should be exciting for people looking for inexpensive hosting plans. Other than that, the WordPress hosting plan could be worth checking out if you can’t afford the way more expensive managed WordPress hosting.
- You will receive a free domain for the first year.
- The basic plan allows you to host an unlimited number of domains with unmetered disk space and bandwidth
- FTP and file manager will help you to have full control over the website files.
- The custom error page makes it possible to apply your own branding.
- Mobile-optimized website builder will come in handy to develop personalized layouts.
- There are lots of ready-made themes and templates available for the customers.
- The hosting plans support various e-commerce platforms with PayPal integration.
- You will get access to premium marketing guide with ad credits.
- Branded emails are provided with advanced features.
- Built-in traffic stats will provide detailed information about the visitors.
- Load-balanced servers will automatically distribute the traffic to ensure the best performance for each website.
- There are multiple data centers to cater to the visitors coming from different locations.
- 24/7 network monitoring and several power sources will keep the data centers operational round the clock.
Pricing & Support
There are several iPage hosting plans available for you to choose from. Let’s check out a quick overview of these plans –
All-in-one Plan: For a monthly price of $7.99, the all-in-one plan allows you to host as many websites as you want. It also includes scalable bandwidth, unlimited disk space, databases, customizable email addresses, one-click apps and tools installer, and complete e-commerce support.
WordPress Hosting: For $9.49 per month, the WP Starter plan includes all the core hosting benefits along with a customized control panel, pre-installed themes and plugins, unlimited disk space, malware protection, daily site backup, and a free domain.
VPS: There are three VPS plans with the cheapest one priced at $24.99 per month. This plan includes a single core CPU, 1GB ram, 40GB storage, 1TB bandwidth, one IP address, a free domain, cPanel access, personalized email address, marketing credits, error logs, and detailed website statistics.
All plans are provided with a 30-day money back guarantee.
The knowledge base and the user guide offer comprehensive answers to all the newbie questions. For advanced questions, you can use the live chat, email, support ticket, or the 24/7 support hotline options.
- You get unlimited disk space and bandwidth for the website
- The basic plan allows you to hose an unlimited number of websites
- All plans include access to premium marketing guides and ad credits
- Superior security and performance optimization features
- No cPanel access for the regular plans
- Renewal pricing is a lot more expensive than the promotional price
6 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- A contender in Best “Cheap Dedicated Server” Hosting (2019)
- A contender in Best Managed WordPress Hosting 2019
- A contender in Best Magento Hosting Providers 2019 (Recommended by Shop Owners)
- A contender in Best Cloud Hosting Providers (2019 Compared)
0 Reasons not to buy
- Free SSL Certificate
- Money Back Guarantee
- Multiple Server Location
- 99.9% Uptime
- Popular Applications With 1-Click
- High performance
- 24/7 Support
- Control Panel Integration
- Free Website Builder
- FTP access
- DDoS protection
Alternatives to iPage
Be the first to leave a review.