Who is it for?
If your primary goal is to create gorgeous, image-heavy websites within a short period, IM Creator can be an excellent choice for you. The platform allows you to create modern, professional websites by using the readily available templates. However, the platform doesn’t offer an extensive list of features, which might be a deal-breaker for some people.
- The platform provides you with a simple, easy process to get started with the site.
- The attractive, professionally designed themes will make your site look great.
- Regularly updated templates collection will provide you with fresh design choices.
- The intuitive drag-and-drop design will let you customize the default layout.
- Advanced image controlling options will offer you to have complete control over the images.
- You can show the beautiful images by using built-in image gallery and slideshows.
- Various effects and animations will make your traditional site more exciting for the visitors.
- There is an extensive collection of icons and fonts available for you to choose from.
- The fully responsive design will make sure that your website looks great on any screen size and resolution.
- The SEO-optimized coding will ensure that your website follows the SEO best practices.
- Full blogging support will make sure that you can publish regular blog posts on your site.
- The white-label option makes it possible to apply your own branding and resell hosting plans to your customers.
- The scalable system allows you to create both small and large sized websites.
- With the dedicated mobile app, it is a lot easier to manage your website on the go.
Pricing & Support
IM Creator offers a free plan along with two premium plans. Here are the details of these plans –
Free: The free plan allows you to get a sub-directory domain with 50MB space, basic support, and access to all the templates.
Premium: Priced at $7.95 per month for the yearly plan, this plan allows you to use your own domain, unlimited space, bandwidth, up to 10 email addresses, access to all the themes, and premium 24/7 support.
Pro: For $350 per year, the Pro plan allows you to remove all branding and white-label the platform, sell website packages, access to the reseller control panel, superior tracking options, and pro support.
For basic support, you have to refer to the knowledge base, manual, or how-to guides. You can contact IM creator for additional support.
- Lots of high-quality templates with regular updates
- Pre-designed sections will help you insert new content into the pages
- Dedicated mobile app to manage the website from mobile and tablet devices
- Fully responsive design looks great on smaller devices
- Changing a template requires you to add the content again
- It is not possible to create fully functional online stores with IM Creator
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Website Builder for Small Business (2019)
0 Reasons not to buy
- Site Customization
- Custom Domains
- Beautiful Themes
- File Storage
- Mobile Friendly
- Online Store
- Media Galleries
- Freemium, Subscription
Alternatives to IM Creator
Be the first to leave a review.