It’s a Tesla framework powered theme available specifically for food and recipe niche. It is perfectly compatible with WordPress script and norms and is SEO ready from every corner. The theme includes custom shortcodes for recipes to quickly allow the webmaster to setup a recipe page anywhere at the website. The theme comes with social media integration and filterable portfolio to help you stay connected socially, and present your services in a professional way, respectively. It supports custom posts and comes with proper documentations and support to help the webmasters setup the theme quickly.
- The theme comes with Google Maps integration, which can be useful if you’re targeting a specific location.
- It comes with Ajax powered Contact form which is useful to get important feedback and contact requests.
- The layout itself consists of 12 columns, 2 custom widgets, and 4-page templates.
- It is built using Twitter’s Bootstrap framework, which makes it extremely secure and lightweight.
2 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- One time license
Alternatives to iCook Theme
Be the first to leave a review.