- Publish page quickly
- No need to code to create landing pages
- Built-in landing pages template
- Mobile optimized
- On-page editor
- Preview before publishing
- Add CTAs, forms and other elements
- Works with CRM
You can contact support through the ticketing system or you can call them directly. They also offer dedicated technical support. You can check the option here: https://www.hubspot.com/services/consulting/technical
2 Reasons to buy
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- A contender in Landing Page Builders (2019 Compared by Actual Users!)
2 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Freemium, Subscription
- Professional: $800/month, comes with landing pages feature, multi-user
- Enterprise: $2,400/month, everything that Professional plan has to offer and much more!
The starter and the free plan don’t offer landing page features. Also, you need to take the plans to get landing pages access.
Alternatives to HubSpot Marketing
Be the first to leave a review.