HostMonster Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
Manage by : Brian | Category : Hosting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?HostMonster can be a suitable choice for creating your business or personal website. It offers several plans catering to different types of requirements. You will receive a free domain and the other essentials to get started with your website within a short period. However, make sure that you check out the cons before you take the final decision.
- You will receive a free domain with all plans so that you can get started at once.
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth to host all your website files and allow any number of visitors.
- All hosting plans support add-on and parked domains along with subdomains to help you manage all of your domains.
- The hosting supports both IMAP and POP3 emails, making it a lot easier for you to use branded emails.
- Built-in FTP and file manager support will enable you to upload, edit, manage, and delete the website files.
- Built-in hotlink protection will ensure that your copyrighted images and valuable bandwidth are not being exploited.
- Full SSH access will provide you with superior admin access over the server.
- You will also get .htaccess override support for managing redirect, caching, and so on.
- Detailed website stats will let you know about your usage of the available resources.
- Support for all popular types of databases will help you develop different types of websites.
- Dedicated support for all popular CMS, forum, social networking scripts to integrate different services with your site.
- Superior e-commerce features will help you manage your online shop.
- Multiple power backup options will make sure that your website is always accessible.
- The customized web servers will ensure the best performance for your website.
Pricing & SupportThere are three pricing packages available – Basic: For $4.95 per month, you can host one website with 50GB of space, unmetered bandwidth, five parked domains, 25 subdomains, 5 email accounts with 100MB storage for each account. Plus: Priced at $6.95 per month, this plan allows you to host ten websites with 150GB of space, unmetered bandwidth, 20 parked domains, 50 subdomains, 100 email accounts with 500MB storage for each account. Prime: For $6.95 per month, this plan allows you to host an unlimited number of websites with unmetered space and bandwidth, unlimited parked domains, subdomains, and email accounts. It also comes with privacy protection and backup services. All plans come with a free domain and 30-day money back guarantee. The detailed knowledgebase and video tutorials will help you get started, while the user forum will be useful to ask additional questions. It is also possible to get support by using live chat, phone, or by opening a support ticket.
- All hosting plans come with a free domain
- Decent security options to keep your website protected
- Integrated hotlink protection or securing valuable items
- Reliable customer support
- Average uptime is below the industry standard
- You have to pay for website backups
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
1 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
Fastest WordPress Hosting Optimized for Speed 2020
# 18 position out of 20 items
Best WordPress Hosting (2020 Compared)
# 35 position out of 44 items
Best Cheap WordPress Hosting Providers 2020
# 43 position out of 45 items
HostMonster Pricing Overview
- $4.95 /
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $4.95 to $6.95 . Features various on the plan Selected.
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare HostMonster to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating HostMonster our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to HostMonster
Not quite satisfied with HostMonster? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Inmotion Hosting. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are A2 Hosting which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best HostMonster alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 67.87 % satisfaction rate which means HostMonster is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is HostMonster good for beginners?
Q. How much does HostMonster cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with HostMonster?
Q. Are there any coupons for HostMonster?
Q. Can I try HostMonster for free?
Q. Is HostMonster the best Fastest WordPress Hosting ?
Q. Which is better HostMonster or Hostinger?
Be the first to leave a review.