Just like other social media management tools, it comes with scheduling, social content management, and much more! Let’s list the features below.
- Social posts can be scheduled
- Manage social content with ease
- ROI can be tracked and improved
- Monitor the content and improve interactivity
4 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best Social Media Automation Tools (2019 Compared)
- Category leader in Social Media Management Tool (2019)
2 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Content Curation
- Schedule Content
- Custom Posting times
- Automatic Posting times
- Queue Manager
- Monitor competitor followers
- Track Engagement Metrics
- Advanced Analytics
- Twitter Supported
- FaceBook Supported
- LinkedIn Supported
- Pinterest Supported
- Instagram Supported
- Google+ Supported
- YouTube Supported
- Social Media Security Features
- App Integrations
- $29 /
- Available (No Credit Card required)
- Professional: $29/mo., 10 social profiles, 1 user
- Team: $129/mo., 20 social profiles, 3 users.
- Business: $599.mo. 35 social profiles, 5 users, up to 10
Enterprise: Custom pricing. You need to contact them to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.