GoSimon is a sleek magazine Tumblr layout that boast a vast array of features to help you create a professional blog. You have the ability to customize it to incorporate your brand identity. Originally, we created this theme to sell for a premium price but decided to give back to the community.
- Image ReplacementClient side image replacement to save data and serve only the image sizes the users screen can support.
- Filter By TagFilter posts based on a list of tags you specify.
- Adaptive LightboxShow of your images in an adaptive lightbox, that includes swipe support.
- Adaptive PhotosetsAdaptive photoset grids that look beautiful at any screen size.
- Twitter FeedDisplay your latest Tweets.
- Retina Ready Full retina support. Includes templates for uploading your own logo!
- Spotify Embed SupportEmbed your Spotify playlist which adapts to any screensize.
- Disqus CommentsIncludes support for comment count and comment threads.
- Google Web Fonts
Fonts supplied via Google Webfonts. Easy to change via the customisation dashboard.
Go to: www.tumblr.com/dashboard and log into your account.
Click Customize Appearance from the dashboard.
Click Edit HTML from the sidebar.
The first line of the theme should read:
<!doctype html>. Copy and paste the contents of the theme file into the sidebar
Be the first to leave a review.