Recently one of my friends asked that what’s the solution if one has to upload a lot of heavy images without putting the whole weight on the server. Well, a plugin like this, Global Gallery is the perfect answer in such a situation. You can upload the images to Dropbox cloud storage of your choice, and this plugin will embed it from there, right into your post or page. This is how the image will not be putting any weight on the actual server your website hosted on. This is not the single feature this plugin offers, as it takes care of everything an image post requires. It also supports the WP Galleries and the nextGEN integration is also present. You should definitely check out rest of its features.
- It supports unlimited responsive and adaptive galleries and includes support for Dropbox.
- It comes with one-click setup, and the gallery builder is assisted with the drag & drop builder.
- It even includes nine types of Lightboxes in the package which are one click away from using.
- The plugin holds a built-in feature to put a watermark on all your images.
4 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Category leader in Best WordPress Gallery Plugins Compared 2019
- Category leader in Best WordPress Dropbox Plugins Available in 2019
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to Global Gallery Plugin
Be the first to leave a review.