- Product Type: Service
GetResponse was the first company to introduce autoresponder to the world. The company registered its domain and set up the first office in 1998. Since then, it has grown up to become a fully automated email marketing solution serving 350K+ customers in 182 countries. The company has 300 employees in seven offices around the world.
Who is it for?
GetResponse offers a cost-effective way to create and nurture email newsletter campaigns. Additional features like the webinar, landing page, and surveys will come in handy as well. If you are looking for an all-in-one email marketing solution, this should be one of your top choices.
- Allows you to set up professional email marketing campaigns for collecting and nurturing your email list
- You can create an automated workflow based on the customer journey
- There is a professional landing page creator service with 150+ ready-made templates
- The tool offers a native webinar service to help you keep the customers engaged
- Custom signup forms can be created and customized with the handy drag-and-drop editor
- Various triggers are available for the signup form to appear
- You will find inbuilt option to conduct online surveys and gather valuable customer insights
- Lots of premium stock images are available for the landing page, contact form, and surveys
- Advanced search and filtering will let you organize the contacts into different groups
- Segmentation and A/B testing features will help you to achieve better RoI from the contacts
- You will get detailed data on the CTR, goals, mobile and OS views, subscriptions, and geolocation of the customers
- The fully responsive coding works correctly on all devices and screen resolutions
- Multi-lingual option will come in handy to deal with your international customers
- Use the dedicated mobile apps to manage your business from mobile and tablet devices
Pricing & Support
GetResponse has several pricing packages. Let’s take a minute to check out the plans –
Email: For $15 per month, this plan starts from 1,000 contacts, allows a single user, and offers email marketing with auto-responder, workflows, tags, and basic landing pages.
Pro: Priced at $49 per month, this plan begins with 5,000 contacts and support three users. It comes with all the features of the Email plan along with webinars for 100 attendees, scoring, abandoned cart, event tracking, segmentation, and so on.
Max: For a monthly price of $165, Max starts from 10,000 contacts with five users and enjoys all the benefits of Pro. What’s more, you will get campaign consulting, webinars with 500 attendees, Salesforce integration,
Enterprise: For an eye-watering $1199 per month, this is certainly the big boy’s plan. It allows you to add up to ten users and enjoy all the Max plan benefits. Also, you will get a dedicated account manager, dedicated infrastructure, IP address, consulting, maximum mailout performance, etc.
If you are confused about all these plans, you can get a free one-month trial to try all the features.
The FAQ, tutorials, and webinars will help you to get started with the various features of GetResponse. For additional help, you have several options including 24/7 live chat, customer care hotlines, and email support in seven languages.
- Helps you to set up and manage professional email marketing campaigns,
- Built-in options for arranging webinars, creating landing forms, and conducting surveys,
- Detailed data and reports to get a better understanding of your contacts,
- Outstanding support options for the customers.
- Most templates look old, while the available fonts are limited too,
- No mention of the refund or money-back guarantees.
Be the first to leave a review.