FreshBooks Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
Manage by : Brian | Category : Accounting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?FreshBooks will be a solid choice for self-employed professionals, agencies, firms, and traditional businesses. Its user-friendly accounting system will make it a lot easier to keep track of your accounting and help you to manage your time in a better way.
- Provide you with simple invoicing and billing solutions for your business.
- Allows you to invite employee, contractor, and clients to FreshBooks
- You can create project with due date, brief, and description
- The tool offers a simple way to communicate with team members
- You can easily organize the files by adding these to the specific projects
- It helps you to create professional looking invoices within a short period
- You can accept any credit card payments on your invoices
- Clients can deposit in advance to make booking or pay for the upfront expenses
- With native support for recurring invoices, you can easily bill the repeat clients
- Powerful business expense tracking options will keep you on top of the company expenses
- Built-in time-tracking can be used for different projects and clients
- Automated billing will keep track of the work and log the hours to the project
- Unique estimate feature will come in handy to clear confusions for the clients
- Android and iOS apps to track the projects, payments, and everything else from mobile
- The feature-rich dashboard will offer all the necessary information to track the major KPIs
- Thanks to the ready-made reports, you can generate instant reports whenever you want
- Frees you from accounting and billing hassles,
- Allows you to invite clients, employees, and create projects,
- Allows you to accept credit card payments against the invoices,
- Mobile apps for simpler account management.
- No live chat or 24/7 telephone support
- Some customers have complained about occasional bugs
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
3 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Accounting Software For Small Business (2020 Compared)
1 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
Ranking & Positions
FreshBooks Pricing Overview
- $15 / Month
- Available (Credit Card required)
You can try FreshBooks for 30 days without any need for payment. Also, there is no need for a credit card to get started. After that, you need to get monthly or yearly plans
- Lite: $15/mo., five clients, unlimited invoices, track time and expenses, good payment options, backup options, and much more.
- Plus: $25/mo., 50 clients, everything that Lite offers plus late fees charge, send payment reminders, schedule recurring invoices and much more.
- Premium: $50/mo., 500 clients, everything that Plus offers.
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare FreshBooks to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating FreshBooks our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to FreshBooks
Not quite satisfied with FreshBooks? No worries, users who research this solution also look at FreeAgent. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are Wave which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best FreshBooks alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 63.2 % satisfaction rate which means FreshBooks is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is FreshBooks good for beginners?
Q. How much does FreshBooks cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with FreshBooks?
Q. Are there any coupons for FreshBooks?
Q. Can I try FreshBooks for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to FreshBooks?
Q. Is FreshBooks the best Accounting Software For Small Business ?
Q. Which is better FreshBooks or QuickBooks?
Be the first to leave a review.