Who is it for?
FreshBooks will be a solid choice for self-employed professionals, agencies, firms, and traditional businesses. Its user-friendly accounting system will make it a lot easier to keep track of your accounting and help you to manage your time in a better way.
- Provide you with simple invoicing and billing solutions for your business.
- Allows you to invite employee, contractor, and clients to FreshBooks
- You can create project with due date, brief, and description
- The tool offers a simple way to communicate with team members
- You can easily organize the files by adding these to the specific projects
- It helps you to create professional looking invoices within a short period
- You can accept any credit card payments on your invoices
- Clients can deposit in advance to make booking or pay for the upfront expenses
- With native support for recurring invoices, you can easily bill the repeat clients
- Powerful business expense tracking options will keep you on top of the company expenses
- Built-in time-tracking can be used for different projects and clients
- Automated billing will keep track of the work and log the hours to the project
- Unique estimate feature will come in handy to clear confusions for the clients
- Android and iOS apps to track the projects, payments, and everything else from mobile
- The feature-rich dashboard will offer all the necessary information to track the major KPIs
- Thanks to the ready-made reports, you can generate instant reports whenever you want
Pricing & Support
FreshBooks offers three pricing plans for the customers. All of these plans allow you to send an unlimited number of invoices, sync with your bank account, accept credit card payments, manage clients, expenses, and so on.
Here are the prices of the plans –
Lite: Priced at $15 per month, the Lite plan allows you to bill up to five active clients.
Plus: For $25 per month, this plan enables you to bill up to 50 active clients.
Premium: For $50 per month, this plan is perfect for billing up to 500 active clients.
There is a 30-day free trial so that you can try the features before you go for any of the premium plans. All the plans are backed up by money back guarantees along with secure data storage.
FreshBooks has a detailed knowledge base divided into separate categories to help you find answers to the common questions. For personalized help, you can use the dedicated email and phone support options.
- Frees you from accounting and billing hassles,
- Allows you to invite clients, employees, and create projects,
- Allows you to accept credit card payments against the invoices,
- Mobile apps for simpler account management.
- No live chat or 24/7 telephone support
- Some customers have complained about occasional bugs
- Free trail, Subscription
Be the first to leave a review.