Who is it for?
FreshBooks will be a solid choice for self-employed professionals, agencies, firms, and traditional businesses. Its user-friendly accounting system will make it a lot easier to keep track of your accounting and help you to manage your time in a better way.
- Provide you with simple invoicing and billing solutions for your business.
- Allows you to invite employee, contractor, and clients to FreshBooks
- You can create project with due date, brief, and description
- The tool offers a simple way to communicate with team members
- You can easily organize the files by adding these to the specific projects
- It helps you to create professional looking invoices within a short period
- You can accept any credit card payments on your invoices
- Clients can deposit in advance to make booking or pay for the upfront expenses
- With native support for recurring invoices, you can easily bill the repeat clients
- Powerful business expense tracking options will keep you on top of the company expenses
- Built-in time-tracking can be used for different projects and clients
- Automated billing will keep track of the work and log the hours to the project
- Unique estimate feature will come in handy to clear confusions for the clients
- Android and iOS apps to track the projects, payments, and everything else from mobile
- The feature-rich dashboard will offer all the necessary information to track the major KPIs
- Thanks to the ready-made reports, you can generate instant reports whenever you want
- Frees you from accounting and billing hassles,
- Allows you to invite clients, employees, and create projects,
- Allows you to accept credit card payments against the invoices,
- Mobile apps for simpler account management.
- No live chat or 24/7 telephone support
- Some customers have complained about occasional bugs
3 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- Great features list
- A contender in Best Accounting Software For Small Business (2020 Compared)
1 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Online invoicing
- Time tracking
- Electronic payments
- Timesheet management
- Late payment reminders
- Expense tracking
- Accounting reports & taxes
- Automatic expense import
- Mobile apps
- Attach receipts (PDF or Image)
- Data import
- Customized invoices
- Credit card processing
- Reminders & late fees
- Request deposits
- Apply discounts to invoices
- Automatic tax calculations
- File sharing
- Profit & Loss
- Automated expense input
- Recurring billing
- $15 / Month
- Available (Credit Card required)
You can try FreshBooks for 30 days without any need for payment. Also, there is no need for a credit card to get started. After that, you need to get monthly or yearly plans
- Lite: $15/mo., five clients, unlimited invoices, track time and expenses, good payment options, backup options, and much more.
- Plus: $25/mo., 50 clients, everything that Lite offers plus late fees charge, send payment reminders, schedule recurring invoices and much more.
- Premium: $50/mo., 500 clients, everything that Plus offers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is FreshBooks good for beginners?
Q. How good is FreshBooks in ?
Q. How much does FreshBooks cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with FreshBooks?
Q. Is there any coupons for FreshBooks?
Q. Is FreshBooks any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try FreshBooks for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to FreshBooks?
Q. Is FreshBooks the best Accounting Software For Small Business ?
Q. Which is better FreshBooks or QuickBooks?
Be the first to leave a review.