Who is it for?
It is for people who want to get connected using a free conference call. Small businesses and even freelancers can take advantage of the service.
- Worldwide access: 68 countries
- Mobile apps
- HD audio conferencing features
- Calendar invite
- International dial supported
- Phone keypad controls
- Record and share
- Large meetings
- Video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- Studio presentation
- Broadcaster, radio and web controls
They have a support page which covers all the important details that you will need to troubleshoot your application: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/global/in/support.
4 Reasons to buy
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Great features list
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- Video Conferencing
- Meeting Initiation and Joining
- Mobile Friendly
- Open source
Alternatives to FreeConferenceCall.com
Be the first to leave a review.