This isn’t the only food niche theme from StudioPress but this one is my personal favorite. It comes powered with Genesis framework, working behind-the-scene and follows a sleek, modern and minimalist approach. It comes with dozens of color schemes to pick and change the accents along with a bunch of typography customization options, which can still affect the visuals. Being minimal, it loads faster than most of the themes and can help your blog get better search engine rankings.
- It comes with custom page templates, making it easy to identify different post types.
- The homepage is built using widgets and can be customized easily, without writing a single piece of code.
- At the back-end, a Customizer is available to help you change allowed settings, background, header, etc.
3 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best Food Blog Theme for Recipe blogs 2020
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- One time license, Subscription
Alternatives to Foodie Pro Theme
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Foodie Pro Theme good for beginners?
Q. How good is Foodie Pro Theme in ?
Q. How much does Foodie Pro Theme cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with Foodie Pro Theme?
Q. Is there any coupons for Foodie Pro Theme?
Q. Is Foodie Pro Theme any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try Foodie Pro Theme for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Foodie Pro Theme?
Q. Is Foodie Pro Theme the best SEO WordPress Theme ?
Q. Which is better Foodie Pro Theme or Talisa Theme?
Be the first to leave a review.