FlyWheel Reviews: Pricing and Features
- Customer support
- Low cost software
- Ease of use
Manage by : Brian | Category : Hosting , | The score for this software has not changed over the past month.
Who is it for?Flywheel makes it clear that their hosting plans are exclusively targeted designers, developers, and agencies. Still, anyone else looking for a reliable managed WordPress hosting provider can consider Flywheel as one of the top choices.
- All plans include free site migration to help you move the existing website.
- You will get VPS servers on all the hosting plans, which ensures a better performance.
- Free SSL certificates will let you earn the trust of your visitors.
- Built-in staging sites with all plans will make it a lot easier to keep the development process separate from the actual websites.
- All the common themes and plugins are available as blueprints packages for simple access.
- You can use the unique site cloning feature to make a copy of your website and replicate it quickly.
- Hacker-free security measures will ensure the best security measures for your site.
- The smooth and speedy performance will enhance your visitors’ browsing experience.
- Thanks to the nightly backups, you can always restore your data with one-click.
- Feel free to choose data centers from different locations around the world and enhance the loading speed for the visitors.
- The proprietary SFTP access method will secure the data transmission between your computer and the server.
- In case of any problems, you can get expert help from the dedicated support professionals.
- Server-side caching will play crucial roles in improving your website performance.
- The error and access logs will keep you updated with the latest incidents on the site.
- You can refer to the detailed site stats to track various important metrics.
- Depending on your requirements, it is possible to upgrade to higher plans anytime you want.
Pricing & SupportFlywheel offers several pricing packages for the customers. Let’s take a quick look at the plans – Tiny: Priced at $14 per month, the Tiny plan allows 5GB of disk space, 250GB bandwidth, 5,000 monthly visitors, and an optional CDN service. Personal: For $28 per month, this plan comes with 10GB disk space, 500GB bandwidth, 25,000 monthly visitors, free staging sites, along with optional CDN and Multisite features. Professional: For a monthly price of $69, the Professional plan features 20GB space, 1TB bandwidth, 100,000 monthly visitors, and free CDN, multisite, and staging site features. All the plans allow a single WordPress installation, free site migration, and free SSL certificates. The help docs will provide answers to all of your common questions. In case you need advanced or personal help, you can use the live chat, customer care hotline, or open a support ticket.
- Free site migration
- Free SSL certificate
- Generous amount of bandwidth
- Limited amount of disk space and monthly visitors
- No support for multiple WordPress installations
- Live chat is not available 24/7
Adaptation by Geography
Pros & Cons
3 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with FlyWheel
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Ranking & Positions
FlyWheel Pricing Overview
- $14 / Month
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $14 to $69 . Features various on the plan Selected.
Average FindrScore in this Category
SoftwareFindr Market Radar
Compare FlyWheel to Similar SolutionsWhen evaluating FlyWheel our users also give serious thoughts to these other solutions
Alternatives to FlyWheel
Not quite satisfied with FlyWheel? No worries, users who research this solution also look at Inmotion Hosting. The cheapest alternatives we found in our system are A2 Hosting which users are having a positive experience with. For a detailed breakdown, click here to see the best FlyWheel alternatives.
What Support Does This Vendor Offer?
Looking at data gathered on our platform the industry average for this category is 69.24 % satisfaction rate which means FlyWheel is above this industry average
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is FlyWheel good for beginners?
Q. How good is FlyWheel in United States?
Q. How much does FlyWheel cost?
Q. What type of support can I expect with FlyWheel?
Q. Are there any coupons for FlyWheel?
Q. Can I try FlyWheel for free?
Q. Is FlyWheel the best Managed WordPress Hosting ?
Q. Which is better FlyWheel or Siteground?
Be the first to leave a review.