Flywheel started its journey in 2012 with a plan to offer the designers and developers with a simple, reliable solution for hosting their WordPress websites. Despite being one of the newest entries into the hosting industry, the company has already managed to earn a name for itself.
Who is it for?
Flywheel makes it clear that their hosting plans are exclusively targeted designers, developers, and agencies. Still, anyone else looking for a reliable managed WordPress hosting provider can consider Flywheel as one of the top choices.
- All plans include free site migration to help you move the existing website.
- You will get VPS servers on all the hosting plans, which ensures a better performance.
- Free SSL certificates will let you earn the trust of your visitors.
- Built-in staging sites with all plans will make it a lot easier to keep the development process separate from the actual websites.
- All the common themes and plugins are available as blueprints packages for simple access.
- You can use the unique site cloning feature to make a copy of your website and replicate it quickly.
- Hacker-free security measures will ensure the best security measures for your site.
- The smooth and speedy performance will enhance your visitors’ browsing experience.
- Thanks to the nightly backups, you can always restore your data with one-click.
- Feel free to choose data centers from different locations around the world and enhance the loading speed for the visitors.
- The proprietary SFTP access method will secure the data transmission between your computer and the server.
- In case of any problems, you can get expert help from the dedicated support professionals.
- Server-side caching will play crucial roles in improving your website performance.
- The error and access logs will keep you updated with the latest incidents on the site.
- You can refer to the detailed site stats to track various important metrics.
- Depending on your requirements, it is possible to upgrade to higher plans anytime you want.
Pricing & Support
Flywheel offers several pricing packages for the customers. Let’s take a quick look at the plans –
Tiny: Priced at $14 per month, the Tiny plan allows 5GB of disk space, 250GB bandwidth, 5,000 monthly visitors, and an optional CDN service.
Personal: For $28 per month, this plan comes with 10GB disk space, 500GB bandwidth, 25,000 monthly visitors, free staging sites, along with optional CDN and Multisite features.
Professional: For a monthly price of $69, the Professional plan features 20GB space, 1TB bandwidth, 100,000 monthly visitors, and free CDN, multisite, and staging site features.
All the plans allow a single WordPress installation, free site migration, and free SSL certificates.
The help docs will provide answers to all of your common questions. In case you need advanced or personal help, you can use the live chat, customer care hotline, or open a support ticket.
- Free site migration
- Free SSL certificate
- Generous amount of bandwidth
- Limited amount of disk space and monthly visitors
- No support for multiple WordPress installations
- Live chat is not available 24/7
2 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Free SSL Certificate
- Backup & Monitoring
- 24/7 Support
- Reseller Hosting
- MySQL Connections
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- $14 /
Monthly Basis Pricing Started from $14 to $69 . Features various on the plan Selected.
Alternatives to FlyWheel
Be the first to leave a review.