Who is it for?
FatCow offers a very attractive pricing for a solid set of features. If you are tight on budget, this can be one of the best hosting options for you. When you consider the facts that you are also getting a free domain for the first year, and unlimited storage, bandwidth, and email addresses, the deal is quite attractive. The eco-friendly nature of their operation will be another big reason to choose this hosting company.
- Free domain name for the first year will be useful to get started quickly.
- Unlimited domains per account allow you to host as many websites as you want.
- You can use the unlimited sub-domains feature to have full control over your domain and branding.
- Oodles of storage and bandwidth will ensure that you can handle any amount of visitors.
- Unlimited mailboxes will come in handy to utilize the branded emails.
- Choose any of the site templates to get your website started.
- In case you prefer custom designs, you can use the website builder to create your own layouts.
- The built-in website analytics will keep you posted about the various necessary metrics.
- Intelligent load-balancing features will make sure that your website is getting the necessary resources.
- Full FTP access offers complete freedom over the uploaded files.
- PayPal shopping cart integration will let you accept payments on your e-commerce site.
- You will get $200 Google and Bing ad credit to promote your business online.
- 30-day money back guarantees will be on your side in case you face any problem with the host.
- Daily server backups will ensure that you can always revert back to a previous version.
- 24/7 facility monitoring will ensure the best performance from the servers.
- Multiple power backup options will make sure that your website is always available for the visitors.
Pricing & Support
Unlike most other hosting companies, FatCow offers only one shared hosting plan. With an introductory price of $49 per year, the plan allows you to host an unlimited number of websites. You will also enjoy unlimited storage space, bandwidth, email addresses, subdomains, databases along with ad credits for Google and Bing. The 30-day money back entitles you to get a full refund within the first month.
FatCow offers several support options to help you sort out the problems. You will find basic usage guidelines in the user guide and knowledge base. It is also possible to search for answers to your specific questions. Customers can use the phone or live chat support to get immediate solutions.
- Competitive pricing
- Offers a free domain name
- Uses wind power exclusively for the offices and data centers
- Unique load-balancing for optimum server usage
- Loading speed is slower than most other providers
- There’s a cancellation fee if you cancel your account after the money back period.
Alternatives to FatCow
Be the first to leave a review.