Who is it for?
Startups, business, and even individuals can use Eztalks in their day to day communication needs.
- HD audio and video
- File and screen sharing
- Video webinar
- Interactive whiteboard
- Meeting control
- Instant messaging
- Available on desktop and mobile.
- Offers on-premise solution
Eztalks have very comprehensive support. You can contact them through live chat, telephone, and email. They provide the support 24/7.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Great features list
0 Reasons not to buy
- Audio Calls
- Video Conferencing
- Mobile Friendly
- Participant Permissions
- $12.99 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Starter: No cost, up to 100 participants, 40 mins meetings limit, and much more.
- Professional: $12.99/mo/host, + all starter features, 24/7 support, reporting, and much more.
- Enterprise: Offers all professional features and 10,000 participants limitation. Pricing is custom and you need to contact them to know about it.
They also offer audio add-on plan which enables joining free at the toll-free number. You can know more about it on their pricing page here: https://www.eztalks.com/pricing
Alternatives to Eztalks
Be the first to leave a review.