Envira gallery plugin comes with pre-built templates so that you don’t have to start from scratch. Other than that, it is completely responsive and also supports eCommerce store. By using the plugin, you are cutting down the time to build a gallery from hours to minutes. It also becomes easy to share images and content that you care in a matter of minutes and make it viral through social media support.
Who is it for?
It is best suited for business who deal heavily with gallery based content such as images and videos. A video streaming site, for example, has a perfect use for it. Simple blogs can also use it to highlight their top content. Moreover, it is best suited for photographers to showcase their work. Galleries are part of any website which makes Envira Gallery a lucrative plugin to have.
- Drag and drop builder
- Completely responsive
- Supports social media platforms Comes with gallery templates
- Offers protection and watermark
- Basic – $29, 1 site,
- Plus – $69, 3 sites,
- Pro – $99, 25 sites,
- Agency – $299, Unlimited sites
All packages comes with 1 year of support and updates
Support is provided through ticketing system and form submission.
1 Reasons to buy
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
3 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- $29 /
- Freemium, One time license, Subscription
Alternatives to Envira Gallery
Be the first to leave a review.