Elementor is available for free, but it also comes with a Pro version. It is a feature-rich plugin that makes it easy for anyone to quickly build their website without touching a single line of code. The plugin is also compatible with all the themes and even plugins so that you start using it right away.
Who is it for?
Elementor is for those who want the luxury of drag and drop builder. It can include new users, businesses who don’t want to invest heavily initially or designers who want to take advantage of an amazing drag and drop plugin. It meets the expectation of a wide range of users including those who don’t know how to code.
Elementor support is also top-notch. For a free plugin, you can get support from the community itself. All the paid-plugin comes with one year of support and updates so that you can focus on your business. You can get access to support through ticket system, phone and email.
8 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with Elementor
- Great features list
- Category leader in + Best Drag And Drop WordPress Theme Builders (2020 Compared)
- A contender in Best Drag-and-Drop WordPress Themes 2020
0 Reasons not to buy
- Woocommerce Compatibility
- 1 Click Installation
- Multiple layouts
- Custom Post Types
- Multiple header styles
- Responsive design
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- SEO Optimized
- Custom Widgets
- Major Plugins Supported
- Inline Editing
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- $49 / Month
- Freemium, Subscription
Personal: $49 for 1 site
Business: $99 for 3 sites
Unlimited: $199 for unlimited sites
Alternatives to Elementor
Be the first to leave a review.