The platform supports all networks including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+ and others.
- Offers RSS and auto queues
- Scheduling and publishing
- Auto link shortener
- Live social feeds
- Inbox engagement/CRM
- Offers full-fledged engagement and monitoring
- Supports social media analytics
- Teams and agencies support
They provide 24/7 support. However, it is not clear how they offer the support.
5 Reasons to buy
- Free Trial is offered to perform testing
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with eClincher
- Great features list
- Category leader in Best Social Media Automation Tools (2020 Compared)
- A contender in Social Media Management Tool (2020)
1 Reasons not to buy
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Content Curation
- Schedule Content
- Custom Posting times
- Automatic Posting times
- Queue Manager
- Monitor competitor followers
- Advanced Analytics
- Twitter Supported
- FaceBook Supported
- LinkedIn Supported
- Pinterest Supported
- Instagram Supported
- Google My Business Supported
- Google+ Supported
- YouTube Supported
- Yelp Supported
- $49 /
- Available (Credit Card required)
- Basic: $49/mo., 15 social profiles, supports major platforms, 1 user, basic analytics
- Premier: $99/mo., 30 social profiles, supports all major platforms, 1 user + 2 team members, advanced analytics.
- Agency: $199/mo., 10 brands, 10 profiles/brands, supports all major platform, 1 user + 5 team members, advanced analytics.
All the plans come with 24/7 live support and add-ons integration. All plans also come with 14-days trial.
Alternatives to eClincher
Be the first to leave a review.