Shortcodes have increased the WordPress’s power further and if you’re eager to use the same concept to implement multiple types of CTA, then here is a plugin to make that happen. It can implement alert, or box, or columns, or even highlight a dedicated area which you’ve coded to bring some conversions. It is a free product that comes with proper support for SEO norms.
- It packs 470+ icons developed by FontAwesome.
- The layout is responsive to ensure every element works properly on mobile devices.
- In the package, LESS CSS file is included, allowing anyone to alter the code and make it a custom solution.
3 Reasons to buy
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- A contender in Best WordPress Call to Action Plugins for greater Conversions 2020
- The core product is 100% free
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Open source
Alternatives to Easy Responsive Shortcodes
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Easy Responsive Shortcodes good for beginners?
Q. How good is Easy Responsive Shortcodes in ?
Q. How much does Easy Responsive Shortcodes cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with Easy Responsive Shortcodes?
Q. Is there any coupons for Easy Responsive Shortcodes?
Q. Is Easy Responsive Shortcodes any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try Easy Responsive Shortcodes for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Easy Responsive Shortcodes?
Q. Is Easy Responsive Shortcodes the best WordPress Call to Action Plugin ?
Q. Which is better Easy Responsive Shortcodes or Optin ninja?
Be the first to leave a review.