Who is it for?
Drip can be used by anyone who is looking to improve their email marketing.
- Offers in-built eCommerce CRM
- Supports integration: Native, Simple and Flexible
- Marketing Automation
- Comes with email builder
- Supports multi-channel marketing
- Track your customers the way you want.
- Customize and personalize campaigns
They provide support through the account. To access it you need to log in and contact them there. However, they have not mentioned the exact timing and availability of their support.
2 Reasons to buy
- Offers free plan with multiple advanced features
- Category leader in Email Marketing Services Compared (2020 Free & Paid)
3 Reasons not to buy
- Support only includes emails
- A bit on the Expensive side compared to other solution in this category.
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
- Unlimited Emails
- Tracking & Reporting
- Customizable Templates
- Email Scheduling
- Contact List Import
- List Segmentation
- Apps & Integrations
- Email Automation
- Event Marketing
- eCommerce integration
- $49 /
- Freemium, Subscription
- Starter: Free, 0-100 subscribers, unlimited email sends
- Basic: $49/mo. 101-2,500 subscribers, unlimited email sends
- Pro: $99/mo., 2501-5000 subscribers, unlimited email sends
- Enterprise: Depends on the number of subscribers.
Alternatives to Drip
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Drip good for beginners?
Q. How good is Drip in ?
Q. How much does Drip cost?
Q. What type for support can I expect with Drip?
Q. Is there any coupons for Drip?
Q. Is Drip any good for [top 1 feature]?
Q. Can I try Drip for free?
Q. Are there any Free alternative to Drip?
Q. Is Drip the best ?
Q. Which is better Drip or ActiveCampaign?
Be the first to leave a review.