May 2000 was the month when Doteasy started its journey. While the company started with a plan to provide affordable hosting solutions for everyone, it has successfully diversified the offer into other types including business, managed, and SSD hosting packages. Doteasy’s data center is located in Vancouver, Canada.
Who is it for?
As I have discussed below, Doteasy offers several pricing plans. Among these, the Starter plan is over-priced and is very limited in features. But the Unlimited plan could be a suitable choice for hosting your blog, personal, startup, or small business website.
- You will get access to the superior drag-and-drop site builder powered by Website.com
- There are lots of high-quality templates to choose from
- All plans include a free domain so that you can get started immediately
- Advanced plans come with unlimited disk space and data transfer
- You will get a shared SSL certificate for free
- It is possible to use add-on domains, subdomains, and parked domains based on your chosen plan
- Custom branded emails will help you utilize your brand
- There are 250+ one-click installer apps available for the users
- You will get full e-commerce support with different platforms
- Full cPanel access will ensure a seamless account management
- You can use the FTP accounts to upload or delete bulk amount of files from the server
- Auto site backup is available as an additional service for all plans.
- For more security, you can choose the GeoTrust SSL certificate that comes with 256-bit encryption
- The optional email protection service will ensure better scanning, spam filtering, custom spam threshold, trapped message notifications for your email addresses.
Pricing & Support
Doteasy has lots of hosting plans to choose from. Here are the everyday hosting plans –
: Priced at $6.75 per month, this plan is for a single website with 1GB disk space, 10GB data transfer, one database, 10 email accounts, 10 subdomains, 10 FTP accounts, SSL support, one-click software install, starter site builder, and so on.
: For a monthly price of $12.95, this plan features unlimited disk space, data transfer, databases, email accounts, add-on domains, subdomains, FTP accounts, professional site builder, and all the features of the starter plan.
: For $13.95 per month, the SSD plan is almost similar to the Unlimited plan. The only difference is this plan comes with 100GB SSD storage.
All plans come with a free domain and a 30-day money back guarantee.
The handy knowledge base will help you find answers to the common questions. It is also possible to get personalized support by using the live chat or creating a service ticket.
- All plans are provided with a free domain name
- You will get access to the Website.com site builder
- Complete cPanel and FTP access for better file management
- One-click installation supports 250+ apps
- The starter plan offers insufficient features
- Website backup is not included in the hosting plans