Who is it for?
As you can guess, you should already be an active Divi user to need this plugin. If you always find yourself tweaking the default settings and wishing for some more options, Divi Booster will be the right choice for you. Take a look at the features described below and find out how you can use these features.
- Most of the options can be turned on or off by checking the respective boxes
- Works perfectly with Divi and any of its child themes to help you preserve the existing style
- The CSS and JS code is pre-compiled and minified to deliver a fast performance
- Offers several bug fixes for the original team, header, slider, and pricing table sections
- The plugin allows you to set a default font size and background color for the website
- Enables you to apply CSS to specific posts, pages, logged in users, browser, platform, layout, and so on.
- You can import or export the Divi Booster options to use these on other websites
- Dedicated option to view the HTML, CSS, JS, and .htaccess code generated by the plugin
- You can choose to disable HTML and CSS minification to make the code easily readable
- It helps you to make the accordions start in the closed condition, which offers a more professional look than the original condition
- The plugin helps you to add custom icon to the blurb module and enhance the look
- For the gallery module, you can change the default image size, set the grid border color, center the images, etc.
- It is possible to use a custom map pin icon to highlight your location on the map
- You can display the map in greyscale colors and create a contrast with the overall color scheme
- In the pricing table module, you can choose to hide the bullet points, use an improved style, apply rounded corners, and strike-through the unavailable features.
- For the slider, it is possible to change default height, set default background color and opacity, place the images on the right, and choose to open the slide links in new tabs.
- You will find a dedicated option to increase the spacing around bullet lists and make them more readable
Pricing & Support
You can purchase Divi Booster for a one-time payment of $19, which includes unlimited sites and lifetime updates. There is also a 60-day no-questions money back guarantee.
As there is no formal way to get support, you have to use the contact form to get any help from the developer.
- Lots of additional features of the Divi modules
- Several bug fixes for the original theme
- Separate options to enable or disable each option
- Full control over the HTML, CSS, and JS codes
- No direct support option for the customers
- One time license
Be the first to leave a review.