The plugin will continuously check your website files for malicious codes. It will alert whenever any core file is corrupted, and/or changed. The detailed security reports will be useful in tracking the common issues with your themes and plugins.
Blacklist monitoring is an interesting feature of Defender. This feature will inform you whenever your domain is blacklisted so that you can take quick actions. As the plugin will keep automatic cloud backups of your website, you won’t have to worry about that.
You can get Defender by becoming a WPMU Dev member. Membership pricing starts at $49 per month.
- Complete website analysis with recommendations
- Continuous file scanning for suspicious codes
- Restore, the original version of any, corrupted filed
- Automate website backup on the cloud
5 Reasons to buy
- Friendly customer service
- Easy to use even for a beginner
- Compared to others the price is reasonable
- The majority of our users are experiencing positive experience with Defender Plugin
- Category leader in Best WordPress Security Plugins Compared 2019
1 Reasons not to buy
- Lack of features compared to other solution in this category
Author has not provided any video for this product.
- Free trail, Subscription
Alternatives to Defender Plugin
Be the first to leave a review.