CSS Hero is a visual CSS editor tool that enables you to apply style changes on your WordPress site without touching the code. Simple user interface and plenty of customization options have made this a popular choice among the WordPress user community.
Who is it for?
CSS Hero will be most suited to those who want quick solutions to change the style or don’t like the idea of fiddling with the code to make style changes. With the live preview feature, you can quickly make changes and check out how it looks like in real-time.
- You can click on any element to modify the styles, which will be handy for those who are not familiar with inspection tool
- There are lots of formatting options available for all elements to help you make various style changes
- You can check out live previews of the changes as you are working with elements
- It is possible to make device-specific style changes right from the editor, which allows you to customize the styles for various devices
- CSS Hero allows you to use all the Google Fonts with lots of other typography features
- It allows you to use complex CSS features like gradients, box and text shadows without writing any code
- The integrated color picker will come in handy for using custom colors
- There is a unique CSS Hero Inspector to make CSS changes on-the-fly
- You can check out the edit history and use the undo and redo features
- Feel free to export the generated CSS codes to use on other platforms or websites
- There are some ready-made styles for common elements like buttons, backgrounds, and forms.
- Thanks to its light footprint, CSS Hero will not have any impact on your website performance
- You can use CSS Hero with all the common WordPress themes and plugins.
- The tool allows you to view the website in various screen sizes and orientations
Pricing & Support
There are three pricing plans offered by CSS Hero. Let’s take a quick look at the packages –
Starter: For $29 per year, this plan is suitable for one-time users. It supports one website and provides basic support for a year.
Personal: Priced at $59 per year, this is suitable for small agencies, publisher or entrepreneurs. The Personal plan allows up to five sites, one year of basic support, and access to the CSS Hero Inspector.
Pro: For $199 per year, this plan is clearly targeted at big agencies or large-scale publishers. It allows up to 999 sites along with one year of priority support and access to CSS Hero Inspector.
The documentation will be the best place to look for solutions to your basic issues. For advanced issues, you can request personal support.
- Allows you to edit CSS without writing any code,
- Works with most of the popular WordPress themes and plugins,
- Automatically generates professional codes for the complex CSS effects,
- Revision history with undo and redo options.
- Doesn’t work with all WordPress themes and plugins,
- Ready-made styles are very limited.
Be the first to leave a review.